Who are we?
How we started
Royale Ergonomics was founded when a gaming chair we owned starting to peel after a year of usage. Realising that there was a huge gap in the gaming chair industry in terms of quality, we offered gaming chair reupholstery services on various platforms and realised that the issue of low-quality upholstery on gaming chairs was more prominent than initially thought. Soon after, Royale Ergonomics was created. Royale Ergonomics arms to be the manufacturers of the best gaming chairs in the world. Our long-term goal is to rid the bad reputation that gaming chairs have garnered over the past years and we plan to do that through educating consumers and providing premium products
Local Delivery (Singapore)
All Royale Chairs come assembled with free delivery.
Royale Ergonomics currently does not ship internationally.
Peel-free & Crack-free Guarantee
1. The warranty covers the seat upholstery against any peeling and abnormal cracking under normal usage conditions for 5 years.
1. The proof of purchase must be presented for any claims or after-sales services.
2. The warranty covers the seat upholstery against any abnormal discoloration and unfastening of the stitches under normal usage conditions for 36 months. In the event of any claim, our liability shall be limited to repair and make good of the defective area. Due to aging, there will be slight differences in color tones and grains for such repairs.
3. Variations in the grain and presence of scar marks are normal for genuine leather and should not be constructed as a defect.
4. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from accidental damages, misuse or any manner of tampering including the use of harsh cleaning chemicals and cleaning cloth with abrasive texture.
5. The warranty shall be null and void if unauthorized repair, tampering, alterations or modifications is made to the product.
Other Parts Warranty
* applicable for armrest, mechanisms, chair base, hydraulics, and wheels
1. Proof of purchase must be presented for any claims and after-sales services
The warranty covers the following for a period of 36 months:
a. Missing parts upon delivery
b. Major defects in the armrest, mechanisms, chair base, hydraulics, and wheels, resulting in the inoperability of the chair.
c. A significant difference between the promised product and the delivered product.
2. For defects and missing parts upon delivery, please contact us within 14 days of receiving the product.
3. The warranty covers the cost of the replacement parts free of charge. Any service required to install the replacement parts will be chargeable at a flat fee of $25 payable, cash on delivery.
What material should I choose?
Our Nappa leather, Genuine Cowhide Leather, PU/faux leather, and Fabric all are automotive-grade and are designed to last for a long time. However, each material has its own advantages and disadvantages.
1. Nappa leather is considered by many to be an extremely luxurious material and right so. It is directly sourced from Italian tanneries and is extremely soft to the touch. This genuine leather has a property that allows it to be cooler when compared to PU/faux leather after exposure to prolonged sunlight. This will result in higher a more comfortable seating experience during long working/gaming sessions. The disadvantage of Nappa leather would be its price point. Despite our economies of scale and direct sourcing methods, Nappa leather is still a relatively expensive material compared to PU/faux leather and fabric. However, we actually believe that Nappa leather provides the most value-for-money out of our 3 material options.
2. PU/faux leather is not genuine leather but rather made to imitate the feel and look for real leather. Its main advantage lies in its price point which is relatively lower than Nappa leather. The synthetic leather we use is of automotive-grade and extremely resistant to common wear and tear problems such as peeling and cracking. Feel further at ease when purchasing from Royale Ergonomics with our 5-year peel & crack-free guarantee.
3. Fabric is the most breathable material in the list which provides the most relief from the heat. However, like both materials before, Fabric poses a disadvantage. Because of its breathability, it is also highly susceptible to getting dirty. Spills and stains will be difficult to remove and sweat will be absorbed into the material. However, the advantage of Fabric is its ability to help you keep cool at a price point which is significantly lower than Nappa leather.
Do take note that for the Genuine Leather used by Royale Ergonomics, Genuine Cowhide and NAPA Leather, minor scarring and imperfections are normal. Synthetic Leather such as PU and PVC are typically flawless due to its man-made nature.
Regardless of your choice, each of our material will be able to serve you well as all our materials are sourced from reputable suppliers for automotive upholstery.
We are happy to work with businesses to create customise the logo and colours of our chair to reflect your company colours and brand.. If you wish to use our chairs for your office, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you in the design process.
Give your office a new modern and professional look with our chairs. Wow your customers with your custom office chairs.
Return & Refund Policy
Royale Ergonomics has a no strict return or refund policy. No returns or refunds will be entertained otherwise expressed by Royale Ergonomics.
Please contact us to book an appointment for the viewing of our chairs.
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 1000 – 2200
11 Recreation Lane, Singapore 546563
Mobile Number: +(65) 9062 4026
Royale Ergonomics offers many advantages over typical gaming chair companies. Here are some of our advantages:
- Automotive-grade materials. Royale Ergonomics works with Transcal PTE LTD, a company that has over 25 years of experience in automotive upholstery. They have worked with and OEM for giant automotive and aviation companies all over the world. All our materials are sourced from the best suppliers in the world. Our gaming chairs are built to last for many years even in hot and humid tropical countries. With our 5 years peel-free guarantee, you can rest assure that our chairs will be a worthy investment.
- Customizable colors & logos. Every single of our office & gaming chairs is uniquely made and co-designed by you. Mix and match between the various color choices down to the color of the stitching. Further customize the look of your office & gaming chair by inputting an embroidered logo of your choice. Our logos are embroidered using professional machinery to ensure all the details of your logo remains crisp.
- R&D-based ergonomics. In order to change the perception of gaming chairs, Royale Ergonomic has invested heavily into making sure that our chairs are as functional as they are aestheically appealing. Therefore, we have co-developed our lumbar support that has been backed by studies approved by the UK government.
Royale Ergonomics aims to create products that are luxurious. We design and manufacture our gaming chairs to be aestheically pleasing, comfortable and elegant. The logo is designed and crafted by Shoki Lin, a Filmmaker, who has recently been nominated to represent Singapore at the pretigious Cannes Festival. The combination of the sharp edges on the R signifies Royale’s mission to ensure that every product is sturdy & durable. Although frown upon by many marketeers, we are rather relaxed about our branding, allowing our clients to change the colour of our logos or even add certain elements to it. This is to represent Royale Ergonomics’ flexibility and customisation, allowing every client to incorporate Royale’s branding into their design.
There are certain restrictions with regard to the images that can be embroidered onto the chair:
To ensure all logos are done to our customer’s requirement. Royale Ergonomics sends the final logo embroidery for approval before proceeding.
The maximum length or width of a standard logo is 8 inches. If no explicit instruction is given to us with regards to the size of the logo, we will determine the appropriate size for the customer instead.
For customers who wish to have a logo embroidered larger than 8 inches, there will be a S$35 charge to create a large field embroidery which can be up to 15 inches.
Colour & Style
Every one of our logo is embroidered to create a more premium finish versus other
methods such as printing or patch embroidery. However, embroidery does come with its limitations such as colour and image accuracy.
Therefore, the images that can be embroidered should not have any gradients or shading. They should also be limited to 9 colours and not have extremely tiny
The colour accuracy and reproduction of the image will be done on a best-effort basis. Royale Ergonomics reserves the right to reject any changes in embroidery if its within acceptable tolerance. Any changes after the logo approval will not be accepted.
Copyright & Infringements
Royale Ergonomics will not embroidered or print any copyrighted images or logo that infringes on the intellectual property of others.
Instructions & Safety Guidelines
Personal Information We Collect
WHEN YOU VISIT THE SITE, WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR DEVICE, INCLUDING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR WEB BROWSER, IP ADDRESS, TIME ZONE, AND SOME OF THE COOKIES THAT ARE INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVICE. ADDITIONALLY, AS YOU BROWSE THE SITE, WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL WEB PAGES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU VIEW, WHAT WEBSITES OR SEARCH TERMS REFERRED YOU TO THE SITE, AND INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU INTERACT WITH THE SITE. WE REFER TO THIS AUTOMATICALLY-COLLECTED INFORMATION AS “DEVICE INFORMATION”.
WE COLLECT DEVICE INFORMATION USING THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES: – “COOKIES” ARE DATA FILES THAT ARE PLACED ON YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER AND OFTEN INCLUDE AN ANONYMOUS UNIQUE IDENTIFIER. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES, AND HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES, VISIT HTTP://WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG. – “LOG FILES” TRACK ACTIONS OCCURRING ON THE SITE, AND COLLECT DATA INCLUDING YOUR IP ADDRESS, BROWSER TYPE, INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER, REFERRING/EXIT PAGES, AND DATE/TIME STAMPS. – “WEB BEACONS”, “TAGS”, AND “PIXELS” ARE ELECTRONIC FILES USED TO RECORD INFORMATION ABOUT HOW YOU BROWSE THE SITE.
ADDITIONALLY WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR ATTEMPT TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH THE SITE, WE COLLECT CERTAIN INFORMATION FROM YOU, INCLUDING YOUR NAME, BILLING ADDRESS, SHIPPING ADDRESS, PAYMENT INFORMATION (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS), EMAIL ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER. WE REFER TO THIS INFORMATION AS “ORDER INFORMATION”.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
WE USE THE ORDER INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT GENERALLY TO FULFILL ANY ORDERS PLACED THROUGH THE SITE (INCLUDING PROCESSING YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION, ARRANGING FOR SHIPPING, AND PROVIDING YOU WITH INVOICES AND/OR ORDER CONFIRMATIONS). ADDITIONALLY, WE USE THIS ORDER
– COMMUNICATE WITH YOU;
– SCREEN OUR ORDERS FOR POTENTIAL RISK OR FRAUD; AND
– WHEN IN LINE WITH THE PREFERENCES YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US, PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION OR ADVERTISING RELATING TO OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
WE USE THE DEVICE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT TO HELP US SCREEN FOR POTENTIAL RISK AND FRAUD (IN PARTICULAR, YOUR IP ADDRESS), AND MORE GENERALLY TO IMPROVE AND OPTIMIZE OUR SITE (FOR EXAMPLE, BY GENERATING ANALYTICS ABOUT HOW OUR CUSTOMERS BROWSE AND INTERACT WITH THE SITE, AND TO ASSESS THE SUCCESS OF OUR MARKETING AND ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS).
Sharing Your Personal Information
WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES TO HELP US USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. FOR EXAMPLE, WE USE SHOPIFY TO POWER OUR ONLINE STORE — YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT HOW SHOPIFY USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE. WE ALSO USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS TO HELP US UNDERSTAND HOW OUR CUSTOMERS USE THE SITE — YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT HOW GOOGLE USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE. YOU CAN ALSO OPT-OUT OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS HERE.
FINALLY, WE MAY ALSO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, TO RESPOND TO A SUBPOENA, SEARCH WARRANT OR OTHER LAWFUL REQUEST FOR INFORMATION WE RECEIVE, OR TO OTHERWISE PROTECT OUR RIGHTS.
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PROVIDE YOU WITH TARGETED ADVERTISEMENTS OR MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS WE BELIEVE MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU.
YOU CAN OPT OUT OF TARGETED ADVERTISING BY USING THE LINKS BELOW:
ADDITIONALLY, YOU CAN OPT OUT OF SOME OF THESE SERVICES BY VISITING THE DIGITAL ADVERTISING ALLIANCE’S OPT-OUT PORTAL HERE.
Do Not Track
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ALTER OUR SITE’S DATA COLLECTION AND USE PRACTICES WHEN WE SEE A DO NOT TRACK SIGNAL FROM YOUR BROWSER.
IF YOU ARE A EUROPEAN RESIDENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU AND TO ASK THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE CORRECTED, UPDATED, OR DELETED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXERCISE THIS RIGHT, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW.
ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU ARE A EUROPEAN RESIDENT WE NOTE THAT WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION IN ORDER TO FULFILL CONTRACTS WE MIGHT HAVE WITH YOU (FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU MAKE AN ORDER THROUGH THE SITE), OR OTHERWISE TO PURSUE OUR LEGITIMATE BUSINESS INTERESTS LISTED ABOVE. ADDITIONALLY, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE OF EUROPE, INCLUDING TO CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES.
WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH THE SITE, WE WILL MAINTAIN YOUR ORDER INFORMATION FOR OUR RECORDS UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU ASK US TO DELETE THIS INFORMATION.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES, IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT, PLEASE CONTACT US.